The Key to Home Security: How the Right Safes and Locks can Protect You from Crime
The right home security will offer more than just physical protection. Your key to safety comes with a combination of quality safes and high security locks.
Published: July 6, 2021
Each year, over 3-million homes are burglarized in the United States, and nearly 12% of those burglaries involved acts of violence. The truth is, Americans are at risk for home invasions and burglaries much more than you might think, and the Houston area is no exception.
Luckily, a few preventative measures and a highly experienced locksmith can help protect you, your family, and your home from these terrible crimes. With the right safes and locks properly installed by a trained locksmith, you can rest easy and lower your chance of being a victim dramatically.
Simply having high-quality locks installed on your home’s entryways will dramatically lower your chances of being burglarized. Thieves, while determined and willing to do unconventional things to get what they want, are proven to walk away from a potential target when faced with a time-consuming roadblock. In this case, your home’s locks are your first form of deterrence, and most thieves won’t persist after fussing with them for a few moments.
However, you need high-quality locks that are professionally installed to ensure they deter thieves sufficiently enough to keep them at bay. A low-quality lock can be bypassed in seconds, and an improperly installed lock is likely to fail with ease.
At Houston Safe and Lock, we’re dedicated to performing professional lock installations, and we only use the finest locks possible to ensure your home’s safety. These include Mul T Lock, Medeco, and Tuff Strike branded locks that outperform even the best commercially available locks on the market.
How do Safes Protect You from Crime?
When thieves target your home, they’re often looking for the most valuable items you have. Your most expensive heirloom jewelry, your cash savings, and other items they can steal without much of a hassle are prime targets. A home without a safe makes taking these items a fairly simple task. Even if you believe you’ve hidden such things well, thieves know where to look. The only way to prevent them from getting away with your most prized belongings is to store them in a proper safe. Similar to how locks on your doors prevent thieves from entering in the first place, safes force the ones who do get in to settle for lower-value items.
A good safe can also come in handy in case of a house fire or flooding. For example, the safes we offer provide more than two persistent hours of fire protection. This makes them not only ideal for protecting against thieves, but also for securing your cash and essentials in case of a fire.
Safe acquisition and installation are specialties of ours at Houston Safe and Lock. Not only do we have 100 years of experience with safes, but we also offer the highest quality and most reliable safe models on the market. This includes options from Jewel, Amsec, and Perma Vault. More importantly, we can provide these safes to you at a fair price, transport them to your home, and install them professionally. This ensures that you get the most reliable performance out of your safe and that you can rest easy knowing your belongings are protected.
How Houston Safe and Lock Helps Make Protecting Your Home Easy
Now that you know the importance of high-quality locks and impenetrable safes, you’re probably wondering how to go about implementing them into your home. On your own, doing so can be difficult, and it can even leave you with a false sense of security. After all, a lock or safe only works if it’s installed properly. So, the DIY method is not recommended, and you truly do need the best locksmiths possible to know you’re secure.
At Houston Safe and Lock, we can provide you with the best locksmith and safe installation services available. When you come to us, you know you’re getting a high-quality product and service you can rely on for years to come.
Here are a few ways we make ourselves stand out from the crowd:
• 100 years of experience: All licensed locksmiths are trained thoroughly, but mastery of the trade only comes from years of hands-on experience with real customers and situations. Our team has over 100 years of experience in the locksmith industry, and we’re capable of securing any property reliably. Whether you need residential or commercial services, we have the experience necessary to pull off a flawless job and secure your property fully.
• The best security products: Of course, our experience means nothing if we install sub-par products. Luckily, we source all our products from the most reputable manufacturers, and we select their latest, most reliable products to offer to our customers. When you hire us, you can trust that you’re on the cutting edge of security.
• Full-service: Anyone can sell you a safe. We go the extra mile to ensure your safe is transported and installed properly. We’ll deliver your safe to your home, and we will install it in your preferred location professionally.
• A vast array of options: While we only offer the best locks and safes available, our selection is still vast to provide you with a multitude of options in every price range.
• A customized approach: No two homes have the same security needs. We take a customized approach to every project to ensure we meet your security needs.
Trust the Houston Area’s Finest Locksmiths with Your Home Security
The fact is, your home is constantly under threat of a burglary or home invasion. Not only are your belongings at risk, but your life and the safety of your family are at risk. You need a professional locksmith service to minimize that risk and allow you to live a safe, worry-free life.
At Houston Safe and Lock, we’ve set ourselves apart from the competition and developed the most comprehensive service possible. We also have the widest variety of high-quality safes and locks to keep you safe at all times.
With a large service area covering the entirety of Houston, Texas, Houston Safe and Lock is here to serve you and keep your home secure. Call, or contact us today for a consultation, and see what we can do to keep intruders out of your home.