Houston Commercial Safes
|CSC 1413||CSC 1913|
|CSC 3018||CSC 4520|
Overall thickness of 4-5/8″ and is constructed with a 2″ defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
Total protective thickness of 2-7/8″ enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
• Two to four 11/2″ diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
• Two to three 11/2″ diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
• U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
• Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
• Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
• One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
• Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle,
• Durable and attractive charcoal gray textured finish.